2018 has been a great year for Inspera. The solid foundation we built this year has and will continue to enable us to deliver breakthrough innovation in education.
We are grateful for having welcomed new partners, helping us set new records with more than 1.5 million assessments delivered in the Inspera Assessment platform in 2018 alone.
This year we also grew our Inspera team by a third, strengthening our DevOps, R&D, and customer success teams. Deepening our commitment to insight and action-driven learning analytics, our R&D team won competitive public grants for long-term strategic projects, in liaison with clients’ own research departments.
Your continued success is our success
This holiday we are highlighting some of these stories of collaboration on our website, where many more will come in 2019, as we invest further in building up our community and communications.
Thank you again for being part of the exciting year behind us!
Keeping you in the loop with our news, assisting you in reaching your New Year’s resolutions, and hearing your feedback is very important to us. Hence we are kindly inviting you to:
- Check out the Roadmap for 2019 and Release plan for 2019
- Sync your diary with the updated Inspera webinar calendar for 2019
- Zoom in on the new Swedish webinar calendar
- Follow the stages of the next generation marking tool release in 2019
- Take a sneak-peak on our new video tutorials to be launched as part of Inspera Academy
- Feel free to get in touch any time to explore the options together on how we can help.
Our team wishes you happy holidays, and may 2019 be your best year yet!